Game Decrypter V4 Released. Decrypt up to OFW 6.10
Didn’t take long for version 4 to be released. All good, as Yoshihiro has now added up to original firmware version 6.10 eboot decryption to his Game Decrypter. As well as support for 5.00 M33 which was added in Game Decrypter V3 released earlier today. You game now decypt eboots for either custom firmware 5.00 M33 or 5.03 GEN-A (PSP-3000 users) or custom firmware 5.50 GEN-B.
You have two options now, either decrypt the eboot for 5.50 GEN-B by pressing X or decrypt and patch it for 5.00 M33 or 5.03 GEN-A.
For a full game decrypter compatibility list, please visit our forum Game Decrypter compatibility list by Ultimakillz.
- Permanent CFW for all PSP models on the way!
- The Vita Homebrew Bubble has Burst
- 6.61 ME and LME CFW now available for PSP!
- Patapon 2 VHBL for PS Vita 3.36 Firmware
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013