Game Categories Lite 1.4 Released
- What is Game Categories Lite ? This is a handy plugin that allows you to categorize your games,homebrews and PS1 games into folders that are visible from Game->Memory Stick.
- How to install ? Unzip the archive and paste the SEPLUGINS folder in the memory stick root or internal memory root. Then open up vsh.txt ( if you don’t have one create it in the SEPLUGINS folder).
Add the following line : “”ms0:/SEPLUGINS/category_lite.prx 1″ if the SEPLUGINS folder is placed in the memory stick or ”"ef0:/SEPLUGINS/category_lite.prx 1″ if it’s placed in the internal memory. Then restart you PSP ( Hit the Select button and then hit “Reset VSH” ) .
- How to use ? Create folders into ISO and PSP/GAME named “CAT_Name” where Name is the name of the category.Then place all the content that you want to see under the category just named into the created folder.
- What’s new ? Here is the changelog :
- 6.60 firmware support
- Allow the uncategorized folder to be sorted
- Multiple language support.
- Added ja translation by popsdeco
- Added de translation by KOlle
Source : [Qj]
- None Found