FTP client for Vita
Ok so while ColdBird was implementing the “kernel ware” he was also implementing an FTP client so that you can connect to your Vita’s system files from your computer wirelessly that Is a plus! he was really working hard for us. The homebrew works through the Vita Half Byte Loader so let’s see the instructions on how to make It work.
- Extract the file you downloaded.
- Place the ULES save folder into the PSVita’s PSP save directory on the PC. (C:\Users\Cheesethief\Documents\PS Vita\PSAVEDATA\xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) x = random numbers and letters.
- Connect the Vita to your PC and run Content Manager on the Vita. Choose connect to PC then PC to Vita. Choose “Applications” and scroll down to PSP/Other.
- Select the DBZ: Tenkaichi Tag Team save and copy it over.
- Run your VHBL exploit and install the INSTALL.ZIP found in the save file. Navigate with the HBL menu to the SAVEDATA folder, then go to the folder you just downloaded, and click cross or circle on it.
- At this point, the HBL menu should ask you if you want to install the homebrew, select yes, and wait until HBL is done extracting your homebrew.
- The homebrew is now installed, and you can run it by going to the GAME folder, if everything went well, a new subfolder with your homebrew has been created here, and you can run the homebrew.
Well, If there Is a way there Is a way. It sure Isn’t as easy to just drag and drop homebrew apps on the SD card like the PSP but It works! Thank ColdBird.
- Good News TN-V to be for All Vita Exploits!
- Total_Noob announces TN-V for Vita: With XMB & PSN access!
- tn-v v2
- tn-v3 Is out