Frostegater goes Open Source! releases code for CEF & Kernel Exploit
Renowned developer Frostegater has released the source code for his Custom Firmware 2.02 CEF alongwith code for the kernel exploit used with UNO Exploit on PS Vita’s 2.02 Firmware.The latest 2.05 update by Sony patches UNO’s user mode exploit as well as kernel exploit used by Frostegater to install Custom Firmware on PS Vita.
For those who want to take a look at CEF’s source code
To view the code for kernel exploit used by Frostegater, head over to the link below
As always, a big thanks to Frostegater for releasing his source code and maybe this will inspire other devs to try their hand at kernel exploits and custom firmware!
Source : Wololo’s Blog
- ARK-2 eCFW & Kernel Exploit for PS Vita 3.36 firmware Released!
- Patapon 2 removed from PSN
- Mandatory 6.61 PSP Firmware now Live!
- Patapon 2 VHBL for PS Vita 3.36 Firmware
Latest posts by skyend (see all)
- New exploit game for JP Region, PS Vita 3.36 FW - January 31, 2015
- ARK-2 eCFW & Kernel Exploit for PS Vita 3.36 firmware Released! - January 31, 2015
- Patapon 2 removed from PSN - January 29, 2015