Floating Cloud God HD for PS Vita
Dan Croucher, Producer @ Dakko Dakko has revealed more details about their upcoming title for the PS Vita, Floating Cloud GOD (Saves the Pilgrims ), and it is coming in HD!
This brand new Vita remake of Dakko Dakko’s second game ‘Floating Cloud God Saves the Pilgrims’ (originally released on PSP minis last year) comes with a set of enhancements and upgrades over the original to take advantage of its new home on Vita.
The original game’s vector art was came courtesy of Army of Trolls’ Gary Lucken which translated well to Vita; Dakko Dakko just redrew the original sprite sheets at double size.
On the control side, the original scheme is still available, but now you can optionally use the Vita’s twin sticks to control shot direction and movement separately, for greater precision and flair.
As the Cloud God, your job is to keep your troupe of devoted followers safe on their long journey in Floating Cloud God Saves The Pilgrims. It’s no easy feat, as there are hordes of peculiar demons waiting across the game’s seven worlds, all trying to pick off a pilgrim or two. Blast these demons away with your power — the more enemies you shoot without getting hit, the more the pilgrims will love you. Pilgrim love helps you get faster and more powerful, but getting hit will lose you all that love, and you’ll need to work on your shoot-and-dodge skills to get back the hearts you lost.
- New Custom Firmware coming soon!
- Legacy Title Review: The 3rd Birthday
- Legacy Title Review: Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
- Competition: What would you do with 300HK Dollars?
Latest posts by skyend (see all)
- *UPDATE* PS Vita 3.15 FW incoming! adds PS4 support for PS VitaTV - April 27, 2014
- PS1/PSP Games for PS Vita pulled, PSN Glitch blamed - April 25, 2014
- PS1/PSP classics revived for PS Vita - April 23, 2014