Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock Vita
The Time Travelling Doctor that you either love or hate will soon be gracing our screens once again, this time however it will far more interactive than ever before.
The plot is promised as allowing the player to take on the role of the Doctor and River Song as they travel across space and time in an effort to save Earth by going to the Eternity Clock, a planet that is a record of everything that has or will ever happen in all of creation. Along the way is decision making which leads to “multiple possibilities” and challenging puzzles. Players will encounter Daleks, Cybermen, Silurians and The Silence and two new monsters never seen before.
Both Matt Smith (The Doctor) and Alex Kingston (River Song) have returned to this game to voice their respected characters in the story.The game takes its own route along the time lines in space and diverts away from the TV series.
Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock is launching on both the Ps3 and a little PS Vita’s and as an added bonus to owning both version the saves can be transferred between the two.
The game will launching on the Ps3 on 25th of May and on Vita on the 13th of June
Cheers for reading,
- Legacy Title Review: Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core
- Playstation Store PSVITA + 12 Days Of Christmas + The Walking Dead Complete 1st Season
- SCEA Boss Believes PS Vita is the “Best Handheld Gaming Experience”
- Sony Bend Working On New AAA PS Vita Game?
Latest posts by Albino_Hedgehog (see all)
- PSP: Revision 2.3/10.3 of the ME & LME CFW is now available – Adds Pro Online support, DAX-format and more! - December 17, 2014
- Playstation Store PSVITA + 12 Days Of Christmas + The Walking Dead Complete 1st Season - December 16, 2014
- Legacy Title Review: Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core - December 15, 2014