CWCheat 0.2.2 REV.D for 6.20 TN HEN
CWCheat has been ported to over to 6.20 TN HEN by Japanese dev Takka. So you now have the opportunity to do a little cheating too on your newly 6.20 TN (HEN) enabled PSP. Not sure why he didn’t port CWCheat 2.3, but anyway. Enjoy your first cheat device plug-in for 6.20 TN HEN!
The good thing is we’re going to see more of this in the coming weeks and all the better as the prx plug-in ports for 6.20 TN HEN start to surface.
The changelog or note from Takka doesn’t really make sense when translated from JPN to ENG. Its only one line so I’ve excluded this.
How to install and run CWCheat:
- If you haven’t already make an “seplugins” folder in the root of your memory stick (ms0:/),
- In the folder seplug-in’s, create a new folder called “cwcheat”
- Place the extracted cwceat prx file from the downloaded archive and move it to the “cwcheat” folder
- Still in the “seplugins” folder make 2 text files. One game.txt and the another game150.txt
- Now in these two text files copy and paste either:
- “ms0:/seplugins/cwcheat/cwcheat.prx 1″ for PSP-2000′s and PSP-3000′s (Without the quotes) or
- “ef0:/seplugins/cwcheat/cwcheat.prx 1″ for PSP GO users using the 16GB internal storage.
- Download the latest CWCheat DB file below and move these extracted files to the cwcheat folder
- You can then run 6.20 HEN or restart the VSH if your already running 6.20 TN HEN
The CWCheat menu is then opened in-game by holding select for more than 3 seconds!
Thanks to MinGeRbuRger for the info.
- None Found