Custom Firmware Enabler 3.30 Released
More updates and keep them coming as Xenogears and becus25 have released Custom Firmware Enabler 3.30. Another worthy update for us all. Also note that since CFW Enabler 3.2 we have native 5.03 pops support, so using the PSARDumper to decrypt the pops prx files isn’t really needed. Unless your after previous versions for some reason.
What’s new in Custom Firmware Enabler 3.30?
- Improved menu options.
- Fixed bug in network update.
- Now you can change version.txt to 5.51.
- Spoof Mac address in XMB.
- Improved the ChickHEN patch system
Custom Firmware Enabler 3.30 for ChickHEN R2, gives you M33-6 features on your TA-088v3+ And PSP-3000’s. You need to use ChickHEN R2 to load this CFW Enabler. And Official Firmware 5.03. 5.50 is NOT supported!
Help / Tutorials
- New Custom Firmware coming soon!
- Permanent CFW for all PSP models on the way!
- PSP: Revision 2.3/10.3 of the ME & LME CFW is now available – Adds Pro Online support, DAX-format and more!
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013