Custom Firmware 6.60 ME Beta 2 Released
Update: Custom Firmware 6.60 ME-1 Stable has been released and you can download that here: Custom Firmware 6.60 ME-1 Stable
Neur0n has just released the first Custom Firmware 6.60 ME Beta 2 for everyone to test. Its only working on PSP-1000 and PSP-2000′ that aren’t TA088v3+ Motherboards. While Nuer0n waits for some1 to finish his work on the kernel’s will won’t see any LCFW (Light Custom Firmware) versions that are for non flashable PSP version’s. Like the PSP GO and PSP-3000’s TA90 etc. That should be out in a few days time I would say
Its recommended not to try this firmware if you can’t use a Pandora Battery. Remember this is a Beta, so somethings aren’t working. . Like LEDA or popsloader. Firmware 6.60 adds nothing so really, its for those that just want to brag they have the latest firmware. I don’t even think there are any games that require 6.60 yet…
Source: Tweet from Nuer0n
- PSP: Revision 2.3/10.3 of the ME & LME CFW is now available – Adds Pro Online support, DAX-format and more!
- 6.61 ME and LME CFW now available for PSP!
- Permanent CFW for all PSP models on the way!
- New Custom Firmware coming soon!
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013