Custom Firmware 6.60 ME-1 Stable
Earlier we posted Nuer0n’s Custom Firmware 6.60 ME Beta 2. Well here’s the stable release of Neurons work labeled 6.60 ME-1. A LCFW (Lite Custom Firmware) will be out soon once some1 has finish working the new 6.60 kernel’s. Nuer0n was also kinda enough to port a few popular plug-ins to work on existing and future Custom Firmware 6.60 builds. You can also download these below
– What is this?–
This is CFW work on PSP1000 and PSP2000.
The degree of stability is still unknown.
Please test it on your own and refer to different people’s test reports.
From 5.00M33 -> OK
From 5.50GEN -> OK(may need to edit version.txt)
From 5.50Prometheus -> OK(may need to edit version.txt)
From 6.20TN-D -> OK
From 6.37ME -> Error
From 6.38ME -> OK
From 6.39ME -> OK
From 6.20PRO-B4 -> Error
From 6.35PRO-B4 -> Error
From 6.20PRO-B5 -> OK
From 6.35PRO-B5 -> OK
From 6.39PRO-B6 -> OK
–How to Install–
First, you need to install CFW or HEN in your PSP.
1. copy UPDATE folder at ms0:/PSP/GAME/.
2. Put 6.60 official update at ms0:/PSP/GAME/660.PBP, or let the program download it for you can use a wifi connection.
3. Run installer from xmb.
— features —
Hold R trigger and turn on the psp, you can enter recovery menu.
Hold Home button and turn on the psp, you can Boot OFW.
Source: Neur0n’s twitter
- 6.61 ME and LME CFW now available for PSP!
- Permanent CFW for all PSP models on the way!
- The Vita Homebrew Bubble has Burst
- PSP: Revision 2.3/10.3 of the ME & LME CFW is now available – Adds Pro Online support, DAX-format and more!
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013