Custom Firmware 6.60 ME-1.6 (FAT & Slim) by Neur0n
Neur0n has updated Custom Firmware 6.60 ME to version 1.6 . This isn’t a major update more of a bug fix release. Neur0n’s new CPU clock speed introduced in 6.60 ME-1.5 of 199/99 has been amended to 200/100. The VSH Menu has been updated too. So now users can upload their own translated version. And a ISO File bug has been fixed. When ISO filed were loaded via USB connection enabled in the XMB.
Custom Firmware 6.60 can be installed only on PSP FAT and PSP Slim models excluding motherboard TA-088v3+ Models.
Custom Firmware 6.60 ME-1.6 changelog:
– Change from 199/99 to 200/100 CPU clock.;
– Update VSHMenù. Now you can use translate text.
– Fixed ISO size When it dumps through USB in XMB.
Test installation made
from 4.01M33 -> OK
From 5.00m33 -> OK
From 5.50GEN-D3 -> OK ( edit version.txt)
From 5.50Prometheus -> OK (edit version.txt)
From 6.20TN-D -> OK
From 6.37ME -> Error
From 6.38ME -> OK
From 6.39ME -> OK
From 6.20PRO-B4 -> Error
From 6.35PRO-B4 -> Error
From 6.20PRO-B5 -> OK
From 6.35PRO-B5 -> OK
From 6.39PRO-B6 -> OK .: Installation:.
Source: Neur0ns twitter page
- Permanent CFW for all PSP models on the way!
- PSP: Revision 2.3/10.3 of the ME & LME CFW is now available – Adds Pro Online support, DAX-format and more!
- New Custom Firmware coming soon!
- The Vita Homebrew Bubble has Burst
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013