Custom Firmware 6.39 ME-9.6 and 6.60 ME-1.5 (FAT & Slim)
Neur0n is back with a couple of minor updates here for his Custom Firmware 6.39 ME-9.6 and 6.60 ME 1.5. Both changelogs are the same . Whats new? We now have a new CPU clock 199/99. And a big fix when saving the VSHMenu config. Neur0n also optimized the patching process.
Remember that the Light versions are for you guys that can’t flash full firmware. For example you have a PSP Go or PSP-3000.
Non llights version are for you PSP-1000 and PSP-2000 (non TA88v3+ guys)
CFW 6.39 ME-9.6 / CFW 6.60 ME 1.5 changelog:
- Added CPU clock to 199/99.
– Fixed a bug in save config When VSHMenù.
– Optimizing the patch.
Test installation made
from 4.01M33 -> OK
On 5.00m33 -> OK
From 5.50GEN-D3 -> OK (edit version.txt)
From 5.50Prometheus -> OK (edit version.txt)
From 6.20TN-D -> OK
From 6.37ME -> Error
From 6.38ME -> OK
From 6.39ME -> OK
From 6.20PRO-B4 -> Error
From 6.35PRO-B4 -> Error
From 6.20PRO-B5 -> OK
From 6.35PRO-B5 -> OK
From 6.39PRO-B6 -> OK .: Installation :.
Source: Neur0ns twitter
- Legacy News: Doom is 21 today!
- Cosmophony coming to the PS Vita
- ARK-2 eCFW & Kernel Exploit for PS Vita 3.36 firmware Released!
- Minecraft Horse Update released for PS Vita!
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013