Custom Firmware 6.39 ME-9.2 for FAT + Slim released
Still working to perfect the ultimate Custom Firmware, Nuer0n has posted Custom Firmware 6.39 ME-9.2. This is another bug fix update for 6.39 ME followers, this update fixes thay odd UMD drive noise some reported hearing with the PSP entered sleep mode. And fixes the ISO bug when opened in the XMB. Also added is a PBOOT.PBP execute option. If your a PSP Go users I suggest you stick with Custom Firmware 6.39 ME-9 (LCFW)
CFW 6.39 Minimum Edition for 01g, 02g model by neur0n
– What is this?–
This is CFW work on PSP1000 and PSP2000.
The degree of stability is still unknown.
Please test it on your own and refer to different people’s test reports.
From 5.00M33 -> OK
From 5.50GEN -> OK(may need to edit version.txt)
From 5.50Prometheus -> OK(may need to edit version.txt)
From 6.20TN-D -> OK
From 6.37ME -> Error
From 6.38ME -> OK
From 6.20PRO-B4 -> Error
From 6.35PRO-B4 -> Error
From 6.20PRO-B5 -> OK
From 6.35PRO-B5 -> OK
From 6.39PRO-B6 -> OK
–How to Install–
First, you need to install CFW or HEN in your PSP.
1. copy UPDATE folder at ms0:/PSP/GAME/.
2. Put 6.39 official update at ms0:/PSP/GAME/UPDATE/639.PBP .
3. Run installer from xmb.
Custom Firmware 6.39 ME-9.2 changelog:
– Fixed a bug when ISO open in XMB.
– Added a PBOOT.PBP execute option.
– Fixed a UMDdrive noise when enter sleep mode.
Source: Neur0n’s Twitter
- *Updated* PS Vita 2.05 Official Firmware Update Inbound
- TN-v v3 announced
- Frostegater goes Open Source! releases code for CEF & Kernel Exploit
- PSN and online features available to you on 2.02 without updating