Custom Firmware 6.20 M33 Plug-in Updated
Developer Torky has released an update to his plugin that allows you to play 6.00+ OFW games on your M33 CFW without patching. This new release not only includes a compatibility update, but it now supports Go! Cam.
If you don’t want to enable Go! Cam, skip steps 1 and 2. Instructions:
1. Manually extract usbcam.prx and usbmic.prx from the OFW 6.20 update using PSARDumper.
- Copy psardumper into X:/PSP/GAME
- Copy OFW 6.20 to the root as X:/EBOOT.PBP
- Run psardumper and press square
- After psardumper finishes decrypting, copy the .prx files from X:\f0\kd\
2. Create a folder on the root of your memory stick called “kd620” and place the Go! Cam .prx files in this folder. X:/kd620/
3. Install and active the M33 Plugin plugin as you would any other, placing the plugin files in “seplugins” and adding the proper line to game.txt.
- “ms0:/seplugins/m33_620.prx 1″ – The line you add to game.txt.