Custom Firmware 5.50GEN-A – Update: 5.50GEN-A Build 4
GENyUS and PSPGen have released their Custom Firmware 5.50GEN-A for PSP-1000 and PSP-2000 v1 & v2 only. This custom firmware supports official 5.50 features with Popsloader PSX and ISO support. There is also the option to hide your MAC address.
Update: Custom Firmware 5.50GEN-A build 4 has been released to fix the PSN network bug. Please download below to patch this bug.
Translated from French:
What’s new compared to 5.02GEN-A?
- Support for functions of official Firmware 5.50
- Functions standby reset and Pandora have been removed
- The plug-in Bubbletune to classify games according to category was deleted
- Patch Slim Colors Bubbletunes was deleted
- The pops is functional (emulation of PS1 games to work)
- The custom firmware 5.50GEN-A supports the launch of ISO and of PS1 games
- Popsloader and all plugins are normally incurred.
- The option “hide your MAC address is always available in the recovery
We are working on a new more complete recovery could be fitted to future updates of our Custom Firmware 5.50GEN-A. GENyUS has chosen to implement a more traditional recovery in order not to delay the release anoncée.
- POPSPLOADER for 5.50GEN will be online soon
- CXMB for 5.50GEN will be online soon
- PSP-1000′s 1.50 Addon for 5.50GEN will be online soon
- PSARdumper for 5.50 will be online soon
- An update 5.51 will be online soon (see the VSH menu)
Installing Custom Firmware-A 5.50GEN Installing Custom Firmware 5.50GEN-A :
- Download our RTU Pack
- Connect your PSP to your computer via USB, Connect your PSP to your computer via USB,
- Post your PSP in “USB mode” with the option “USB Connection”.
- Open the previously downloaded Pack RTU (WinRAR must be installed) Open the previously downloaded Pack RTU (WinRAR must be installed)
- Press the “Extract to”
- Select the location of your PSP and press OK
- Wait until the extraction of files. Quit the “USB mode” on your PSP.
- Go to the menu “Game> Memory Stick” and run the PSP Update ver. x.xx x.xx
- Continue more from the Tutorial Guide
- PSN and online features available to you on 2.02 without updating
- 2.10 firmware for vita
- Good News TN-V to be for All Vita Exploits!
- open cma working on ofw 2.10