Custom Firmware 5.50 GEN-D3 “Final build” Released
Team GEN have released Custom Firmware 5.50 GEN-D3 “Final” build aka 5.50GEN-D3 -2. Why? Well it seems there were a few bugs present in the first release published. This final build is a quick fix of the current 5.50 GEN-D3 found. Only one game remains unplayable on this CFW and thats God Eater. Still pretty damn good if you ask me. Your safe to overwrite the first release flashed with the one below. Just download this and place it in the update folder and run it again, Install 5.50 GEN-D3 once more and your done.
5.50GEN-D3 “Final” Changelog
Improvements in the final version:
* Fix for bug eliminate the VSH menu, everyone can now enjoy the contents of its Memory Stick
* Update on backups that were seen as corrupt.
* Improved speed of access to Memory Stick during a game session
* Added support for IRSHELL D3 which will release shortly.
Only God Eater worries arise again, but we can hope that this update should address everyone. During this long day, we noticed that a lot of problems stem from improper installation, and we invite you to read the next page …
Thanks to Kill099 for the tip off.
- ARK-2 eCFW & Kernel Exploit for PS Vita 3.36 firmware Released!
- PSP: Revision 2.3/10.3 of the ME & LME CFW is now available – Adds Pro Online support, DAX-format and more!
- Mandatory PS Vita 3.36 Firmware Released! Custom Bubbles patched but don’t worry
- Legacy News: Doom is 21 today!
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013