Custom Firmware 5.50 GEN-B Released!
GENyUS and the PSPGen crew have just released PSP Custom Firmware 5.50 GEN-B. Note this is for PSP-1000 and PSP-2000′s TA088v2 or less motherboards only. Not for PSP-3000′s or TA088v3> PSP-2000′s. 5.50 GEN-B introduces a few minor changes. There is now a Pandora battery maker in the VSH. (You can make your battery a Pandora battery or back to a normal battery right from the VSH Menu) of course this is on supported batteries / PSP models that you can make a Pandora with. The PSN store is also working in 5.50 GEN-B.
- A PSP-1000 and PSP-2000′s TA088v2 motherboard or less only. Not for PSP-3000′s or TA088v3 + PSP-2000′s
- Custom Firmware 5.50 GEN-A
Custom Firmware 5.50 GEN-B Changelog (Translated from French):
* Fixed the bug that stopped the VSH Menu.
* The select button can either start the Recovery (Recovery in VSH), the VSH Menu (by Dufaut) or do nothing at all (for those who use the remote play between PSP and PS3)
* Updated rÚseau M33 dÚsactivÚe
* The game Evangelion Jo works.
* Pandorisation options are available in the VSH menu and Recovery
* Option Flash1 Format: adding a check that empÛche format the Flash1 if one is in the VSH.
* 3 new functions in the VSH Menu
o Shutdown device
o Make Normal Battery (Replace the battery in standard mode)
o Make Pandora Battery (pandodrise battery)
This update requires 5.50 GEN-A to be installed…
- Total_Noob pushes 7th revision of ecfw
- TN-V6 release
- TN-V4 released!
- Should you update your Vita to TN-V4?