Custom Firmware 3.90 M33
Dark_AleX has released PSP Custom Firmware 3.90 M33 to the world. This new firmware bring a major feature on board, Skype for the PSP. Finally its here. (Confirmed this works well, Skype calls sound just as good as on the PC)
– Copy the UPDATE folder into /PSP/GAME/
– Get the 3.90 sony update from somewhere, and put it in same folder, with name “390.PBP”.
Alternatively, you can let the installer to download for you via wifi.
– Run it, the update will be done by Sony updater. At the end when you are asked to reboot the
PSP pressing X or O, do it.
– 3.80 -> 3.90
– March33 NO UMD: fixed (yet another) bug related with exiting with home. (infinite semaphore wait)
Changes in updater:
– The degeneration check and correction of IDS keys happens too in 3.71 now.
– Added code to download 3.90 PBP from net via wifi.
Note that his code is not yet 100% stable, it may crash when selecting AP. In that case,
reinit the installer.
– L+triangle has been restored as method to bypass battery.
If you already have 390.PBP keep those buttons pressed until you see “Veryfing 390.PBP”.
If the 390.PBP is being downloaded bia wifi, press those buttons at the end of download until
you see the previous sentence.
- New Custom Firmware coming soon!
- The Vita Homebrew Bubble has Burst
- PSP: Revision 2.3/10.3 of the ME & LME CFW is now available – Adds Pro Online support, DAX-format and more!
- Permanent CFW for all PSP models on the way!
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013