Custom Firmware 3.80 M33-5 Released!
Now up to update number 5 as DarK_AleX and the team release 3.80 M33-5. This update is available by the network update feature or download manually below. This update for 3.80 M33 features a fix for custom CPU clock settings in games and the option to hide the PIC0.PNG and PIC1.PNG icons in the XMB game menu. (Helps speed things up)
- Fixed custom CPU clock not working in games
– CPU clock has never (in any SE/OE/M33) be set at all in games that restarted using sceKernelLoadExec to use a subgame or reload themselves,
after said restart happened (e.g. Castlevania). Fixed.
– Added setting to recovery to hide PIC0.PNG and PIC1.PNG in the XMB game menu
By default off, when on you will probably notice a faster browse in XMB games.
This setting only applies to any kind of apps/games (pbp, iso) that load from MS, but not to UMD’s.
- Download: Custom Firmware 3.80 M33-5
- 6.61 ME and LME CFW now available for PSP!
- 6.61 Pro C2 CFW now available for PSP
- PSP: Revision 2.3/10.3 of the ME & LME CFW is now available – Adds Pro Online support, DAX-format and more!
- New Custom Firmware coming soon!
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013