Custom Emulator Firmware 6.60 TN-A for Urbanix Exploit
Here is another tutorial from Total_Noob, I have been once again unable to test this but I assume he knows his stuff here
This “CEF” does NOT have anything to configure yet. All configurations of the previous Custom Firmwares are not available, as they are not useful for “CEF”.
It DOES NOT support PSX. By emulating 6.60 pops modules I get PSX working, but there is no sound, so better let it be.
This menu is developed with OSLib. IT IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT, so it may have some bugs.
Possibility to load unsigned homebrews and modules.
Possibility to load plugins (NPEZ00176/GAME.TXT, NPEZ00176/POPS.TXT).
Possibility to play ISO/CSO with March33 and Sony NP9660 driver.
Possibility to get back to TNMenu by holding the START BUTTON for some seconds.
“CEF” renames “EBOOT.PBP” to “FBOOT.PBP”.
Protects you from removing license files. If these files get removed, you have to download the game from PSN Store again
So you may lose “CEF” for Urbanix, if the game already has been removed
/\ to delete a file.
X to install a homebrew, or to load a homebrew/game. (by pressing R TRIGGER you load backup in march33 mode, else in sony np9660 mode)
Arrows to move.
1) you must download urbanix from the psn network onto your ps vita
2) Extract the “NPEZ00176″ folder to the CMA’s “PSSAVEDATA” and transfer this to your ps vita
3) Launch the Urbanix game and after the savedata loading your screen should be flashed WHITE, before it automatically starts “TNMenu 0.1″
- Prepare homebrews:
1) Download vita ftp homebrew application and create the below file struture within your NPEZ00176 save folder and transfer it to your ps vita
“FILENAME.ZIP” can be saved somehow, it just MUST BE UPPER CASE LETTER and the filename can ONLY BE 8 CHARACTERS LONG
zip folder must use no compression, known as store compression if your using winrar
2) Run TNMenu and select this file, it’ll ask if you want to extract it, choose yes
3) From here you can simply run the ftp application and transfer over homebrew directly to the game folder
a) to do this take note of what ip address it says your ps vita is and put this into your windows explorer window
b) it’ll open the root of your Ps Vita’s memory card, transfer new homebrew to ms0:/PSP/GAME, just like you would on older Psp models
Thank you to TheKornerKids for sharing this tutorial with me,,
Cheers for reading,,
- Tomtomdu80′s port information public announcement
- Week 4 of 6 for FREE PSM Game: Aqua Kitty
- *Updated* PS Vita 2.05 Official Firmware Update Inbound
- New God eater 2 gameplay videos