CTFtool GUI v3.0 – Now with PSP-3000 5.03 GEN-A support
PSP Developer patpat has released an important update to CTF Tool Gui. You now have the option to make CTF themes that are compatible with PSP-3000’s running Custom Firmware 5.03 GEN-A. Custom Firmware’s 3.71 M33 to 5.00 M33 are supported and 5.50 GEN A to B2 too.
There is also new support for the pspboot_plugin.prx, which will load the pspboot.pmf when your psp boots up, (Place your pspboot.pmf into /vsh/resource/ – This beta feature only supports 5.00,5.03,5.50GEN-B2)
CTFtool GUI v3.0 changelog:
CTFtool GUI v3.0 9.28 Update:
– Support pspboot_plugin.prx, it will play pspboot.pmf when psp boot, you just put pspboot.pmf into /vsh/resource/, press home can skin. only support 5.00,5.03,5.50GEN-B2
(beta, it will take more time to boot and some of the Memory Stick does not support, if the psp can’t boot after use it please go to recovery menu to delete it)
– mps to pmf,you can put gameboot.mps or pspboot.mps into /vsh/resource
– support 5.03 ctf for psp3000
– convert topmenu_plugin.rco
– the “Information Board” of topmenu_icon.rco will use the icon of “LocationFree Player” or “Online Instruction”
– the app will del these file when 5.00 to 5.50:
*Thanks pspfreak08 for the email tip off!
- None Found