Confirmed, Pandoras battery not working on new PSP-2000 Slim.
Its Confirmed, The Pandora battery hack isn’t working with the new PSP-2000 / PSP Slim and Lite.
This is the video on youtube (Embedded below) of a guy testing the Pandora battery and magic memory stick in a old PSP-1000 which works. Then trying the same in a new black PSP-2000 / PSP Slim. As you can see from the video clip the unit powers on but fails to do anything else. So it refuses to work with the new unit. I guess that the new unit is not hackable yet….Time will tell.
As you can see its powering the PSP-2000 but fails to boot.
- PSP: Revision 2.3/10.3 of the ME & LME CFW is now available – Adds Pro Online support, DAX-format and more!
- Permanent CFW for all PSP models on the way!
- New Custom Firmware coming soon!
- Legacy Title Review: The 3rd Birthday
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013