ChickHEN Mod – Load ChickHEN smoother
PSP Developer m0skit0 has release a mod for ChickHEN R2 that will enable ChickHEN to load much smoother. This will help users that are having trouble to getting chickHEN to load up after many attempts. This should reduce the amount of attempts needed to get it to load up.
To install the program:
1. Power on the PSP
2. Connect to the PC via USB.
3. Open the folder of the PSP and copy the download (in the root of the MS)
4. Decompress ChickHEN Mod.zip. Answer “Yes” to all replacements.
5. Now we do a safe extraction of the PSP and switch to PSP now
6. Press O to cancel USB connection
7. Go to Photos, down to Memory Stick and press X
8. Wait for the egg image to load in the ChickHEN Mod square.
9. When it’s loaded press X (no need for timing here)
10. DO NOTHING MORE, JUST WAIT
If you are successful, you’ll see the green light flashing and it will reboot in the ChickHEN environment. After that, you can now enable the CFW Enabler v1.0. If it doesn’t work, just reset your PSP and go back to step 7.
Source: Dark_Alex forums
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013