Black Ops Declassified Killstreaks and More
I know most of us can’t wait for an extremely awesome FPS hand held experience such as this game and we wont wait that much longer with the release date In November! and here Is some more details about this game that will get you even more siked about this game.
- Zombie mode is up in the air, as Sony and Activision would have to approve the mode for this Vita release. Nihilistic would love to include zombies if allowed, however.
- The game is almost complete.
- DLC is up to Activision, and nothing official has been announced as of yet.
- There will be six multiplayer maps.
- There will be seven killstreaks: Attack Helicopter, Care Package, Advanced Spy Plane, Counter-Spy Plane, Spy Plane, Sentry Gun, and Mortar Strike.
- Multiplayer modes will include Drop Zone, Free-for-All, Kill Confirmed Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Team Tactical.
- Private matches can have two to five players.
- No kill cams.
- Hostiles mode limited to single player
Man That would be really awesome If Activision would approve the zombie mode.
- Week 6 of the 6 free PSM game.
- PSP Essentials #2: GTA: Liberty City Stories
- Japan has their PS Vita Price dropped
- New God eater 2 gameplay videos