Alien Breed arriving on PS Vita this february
Team 17 has confirmed that the classic Alien Breed is coming to PlayStation 3 and PS Vita.The classic title will be available as early as this February on Playstation Network.
This is the remastered edition of a game released over twenty years ago, which will include several new features over the original. These include the compatibility of save games for the story mode.Multiplayer modes have also been added which allow cross-platform play between PS3 and PS Vita.Players will have a choice of either trying out old-school Amiga graphics or new enhanced graphics.
The game has previously been released as a PS Mobile title – which are playable on Vita – and via the iOS App Store. Team17 says news on an Android version is coming soon.
Alien Breed Features:Story Mode – choose from 30 levels including three new level packs: Convergence, Valiance and Synergy.
Enhanced visuals or play using the original 16-bit graphicsTeam up on either PS3™ or PlayStation®Vita via cross-platform play
Cross-Platform Continuation Play, carry on your PS3™ save game progress on your PlayStation®Vita, or vice versa!
Ad-Hoc and online co-op multiplayer for PlayStation®Vita Local and on-line co-op multiplayer for PlayStation®3Leaderboards and trophies
- Free Games! – PlayStation Experience
- Happy New Year 2015!
- SCEA Boss Believes PS Vita is the “Best Handheld Gaming Experience”
- Bye Bye YouTube, Maps apps on PS Vita
Latest posts by skyend (see all)
- New exploit game for JP Region, PS Vita 3.36 FW - January 31, 2015
- ARK-2 eCFW & Kernel Exploit for PS Vita 3.36 firmware Released! - January 31, 2015
- Patapon 2 removed from PSN - January 29, 2015