6.XX Downgrader V4 Released (UPDATE)
Some1 posted online his latest and long awaited downgrader for 6.60 OFW. It’s compatible with all PSP models. You can downgrade from 6.60/6.39/6.38/6.35/6.31 to any OFW compatible with your motherboard nevertheless Some1 advises us not to use below 5.00 as it hasn’t been tested. You will find the motherboard compatible FW below. It’s a risky operation and we are not responsible if something happens to you console. The downgrader uses new kernel fault found by Davee.
- Added Support for 6.60
- Fixed 6.60 problem that didn’t allow to downgrade to anything greater than 6.20, thanks to Davee
- Allows any updater that is greater than or equal to the factory installed OFW (Has not been fully tested, will most likely work on 5.00 and up)
- Special Sauce added by Proxima
- Added Source Code
- Added Safety net just in case, for some reason, your psp does not have the 0×51 key, the safety net sets minimum version to 6.35 if you were getting an error from v4.
- Includes Proxima’s prxencrypter with gzip support.
How to install :
- How to install it : Place the “6.xx Downgrader V4.1″ from the downgrader’s archive folder in PSP/GAME. Add the update of the OFW to want ( EBOOT.PBP ) to PSP/GAME/UPDATE ( with capitals ).
- How to use : Run it from Game – Memory Stick and follow the instructions on the screen to downgrade ( you need 75% battery or you will be kicked off the program ). Probably around 85-90 % you will get an error -don’t worry it’s normal. When boot after the install you ‘ll see a blue screen asking you to hit O. Do it. If instead of blue screen got blank on fresh boot press the following : SELECT+START+Square + Triangle.
List of motherboards and the OFW they support :
- 1g -Any
- 2g with flashable motherboard -Above 3.60 ( You can not distinguish this from the next without a cfw so I’ll advise you to not flash 2g below 4.01 )
- 2g with unflashable motheboard -Above 4.01
- 3g -Above 4.20
- 4g -Above 5.70
- 5g -Above 5.70
- 7g/9g -Above 6.30
How to find your motherboard type : Download PSP Module checker 1. 0 and place the folder “PSPModuleChecker1.0″ rared in it in PSP/GAME then run it on your PSP from Game – Memory stick. See what’s written.
- PS1/PSP classics revived for PS Vita
- *Updated* [Alpha] Pokemon Jade: A Wild Pokemon Appeared!
- Pokemon Alpha! We Choose You! (Pokemon Jade/Obsidian)