6.XX Downgrader V4 Released (UPDATE)
Some1 posted online his latest and long awaited downgrader for 6.60 OFW. It’s compatible with all PSP models. You can downgrade from 6.60/6.39/6.38/6.35/6.31 to any OFW compatible with your motherboard nevertheless Some1 advises us not to use below 5.00 as it hasn’t been tested. You will find the motherboard compatible FW below. It’s a risky operation and we are not responsible if something happens to you console. The downgrader uses new kernel fault found by Davee.
- Added Support for 6.60
- Fixed 6.60 problem that didn’t allow to downgrade to anything greater than 6.20, thanks to Davee
- Allows any updater that is greater than or equal to the factory installed OFW (Has not been fully tested, will most likely work on 5.00 and up)
- Special Sauce added by Proxima
- Added Source Code
- Added Safety net just in case, for some reason, your psp does not have the 0x51 key, the safety net sets minimum version to 6.35 if you were getting an error from v4.
- Includes Proxima’s prxencrypter with gzip support.
How to install :
- How to install it : Place the “6.xx Downgrader V4.1″ from the downgrader’s archive folder in PSP/GAME. Add the update of the OFW to want ( EBOOT.PBP ) to PSP/GAME/UPDATE ( with capitals ).
- How to use : Run it from Game – Memory Stick and follow the instructions on the screen to downgrade ( you need 75% battery or you will be kicked off the program ). Probably around 85-90 % you will get an error -don’t worry it’s normal. When boot after the install you ‘ll see a blue screen asking you to hit O. Do it. If instead of blue screen got blank on fresh boot press the following : SELECT+START+Square + Triangle.
List of motherboards and the OFW they support :
- 1g -Any
- 2g with flashable motherboard -Above 3.60 ( You can not distinguish this from the next without a cfw so I’ll advise you to not flash 2g below 4.01 )
- 2g with unflashable motheboard -Above 4.01
- 3g -Above 4.20
- 4g -Above 5.70
- 5g -Above 5.70
- 7g/9g -Above 6.30
How to find your motherboard type : Download PSP Module checker 1. 0 and place the folder “PSPModuleChecker1.0″ rared in it in PSP/GAME then run it on your PSP from Game – Memory stick. See what’s written.
- None Found