6.60 TN-B for all Monster Hunter regions
New update from Hiroi01 and NowCr, evidently they have ported Total_Noobs eCFW to the Monster Hunter exploit and this update supports Monster Hunter Japanese, Europe and America regions. for those of you who are using these exploits on 1.80. Less than a day after Total_Noob’s latest release, his eCFW has been ported to the Monster Hunter exploits. The people that were already able to run TN-A before, but can also enjoy a new update and here Is the changelog:
Changelog CEF 6.60 TN-B
- * Added more patches to get higher games compatibility.
- * Fixed bug that makes incompatibility with some games. (this also fixes bug that freezes your PSVita when you return from PSVita Menu to the backup game or when you resume the device).
- * Set CPU speed to 333 (experimental, not tested yet).
- * Removed hardcoded offsets and savedata path (makes porting CEF very easily).
- * FAKE.ISO is not needed anymore.
- * Forge “.” and “..” entries in directories, because the PSPEmu does not read them. This increases compatibility with many homebrews.
- Changelog TN Menu 0.2 (bugs here will be fixed later, I just focused on CEF bugs)
- * Added ability to move backup games to ms0:/ISO (by pressing X on the game).
- * Added ability to load purchased PSN games.
- * In the progress bar now it shows the speed instead of the past seconds.
- * Added configuration menu (show it by pressing ).
- * Using ISO/CSO reader by Takka.
- * Added memory free space.
I know people are awaiting compatibility for older exploits like super collapse 3 (I know I am) but stay tuned It should most def come out soon.
Download either Jp, Eu or US version depending on your Monster Hunter region of course.
Download from here.