6.20 TN-E Permanent Patch *Update: v2*
PSP Coder Frostegater releases a patch that applies permanent mode to 6.20 TN-E by Total_Noob, so this will install you the 6.20 TN-E (HEN) into internal flash and every reboot the Homebrew enabler will be installed automatically into your internal flash.
Warning: There have been cases of bricks, but even on the Go some Users were able to install it correctly. Needless to say, I do not recommend to anyone who did not use the PSP compatible with Pandora and MS! PSP Go! assumes no liability for any damage to the console.
1) Download the archive.
2) Copy the directory “TN_E_PermanentPatc” to “PSP / GAME /” on your Memory Stick or PSPGo! System Memory.
3) Launch the homebrew from your PSP.
4) Press X
5) Press O
2)Return of final test
3)Change Delete button vsh.txt, game.txt, pops.txt, version.txt in /seplugins/ on UP
4)If recovery.prx lies on a memory card, then it is loaded from there, if not, then it is loaded from the internal memory PSPgo, if not, then it is loaded from the flash0
5)To copy recovery.prx in flash0, put it in a folder with the installer and install the patch.
Via -> google.com and wololo
- TN-v is here!
- Tomtomdu80′s port information public announcement
- *Updated* PS Vita 2.05 Official Firmware Update Inbound
- Final Fantasy deal coming to PSN