6.20 TN-D Permanent patch
I’m a little hesitant on posting this one…Still its up to you guys to take the risk or not. That is if your PSP boots into 6.20 TN-D saving you 20 seconds or becomes a plastic brick and door stop.
Virtuous Flame has released a patch that will write to flash0 and give your PSP a permanent 6.20 TN-D state. Its risky, so try this on only PSP-1000 or PSP-2000’s pre TA-88v3’s or ones that can take a Pandora battery. There have been some reports of success and reports of bricks on PSP Go systems. Its risky and I personally don’t think its worth the risk to save 20 seconds or so.
Edit: Ok so there is a test mode, run this first. If it fail, you’ll brick so don’t flash it!
Source: Virtuous Flame blog
- Permanent CFW for all PSP models on the way!
- 6.61 Pro C2 CFW now available for PSP
- 6.61 ME and LME CFW now available for PSP!
Latest posts by PSPFan (see all)
- PS Vita Firmware 2.60 Released - August 6, 2013
- PS Vita Firmware 2.12 Released known VHBL Exploits OK - May 8, 2013
- The Z’s Exploit only on PSN AU & Europe. Plus release delay? - May 1, 2013