6.20 TN-C HEN Released. Now signed, runs from XMB!
PSP developer Total_Noob has made good on his promise to update his famed 6.20 TN HEN with the release of 6.20 TN-C. This update includes many updates and features, including online gaming support. In addition to these updates the HEN has now been signed (which we have been seeing a lot of lately) so it no longer needs to be run through the Half-Byte Loader and Patapon 2 demo exploit.
Here is the full changelog:
(Changelog 6.20 TN-C)
- Added 50 MB large memory support for every PSP models except PSP classic.
- Added online gaming support.
- Added server for TN NETWORK UPDATE.
- Fixed bug in VSHMenu where CPU speed hasn’t changed when set it to default.
- Fixed bug in Digital Comics that caused a crash.
- Fixed server redirection.
- Removed FAKE INDEX.DAT from VSHMenu, but feature is still effective (move version.txt to X:/seplugins/).
- Signed HEN with prxEncrypter (thanks to Mathieulh, bbtgp, coyotebean, kgsws and everyone who involved to this project).
- Used Davee’s $v1 trick to find power_buf_addr.
In addition to the TN-C update, Total_Noob also announced a few features he plans on adding to the next update 6.20 TN-D, including POPS support (aka the PS1 playback everyone has been wanting) and improved NAND protection.
So until then, many many thanks to Total_Noob for his continued work, and we are looking forward to the next release!
Instructions are simple: simply download and extract the HEN, then copy the PSP folder from the download into the root of your memory stick or internal memory, then run 6.20 TN-C from your XMB. Simple as that!