6.20 TN-A (HEN) Released !! Download 6.20 TN-A (HEN) *Updated*
The wait is finally over! Total_Noob has released 6.20 TN-A (HEN) via PSPGEN. A big day indeed for the PSP scene. So grab your PSP-2000 TA-88v3+, PSP-3000 or PSP Go. And get ready for some homebrew enabled fun.
Firstly 6.20 TN-A (HEN) needs to be run on a PSP system with Firmware 6.20 and you’ll need HBL. Grab that below:
- PSP Firmware 6.20 for PSP Go systems
- PSP Firmware 6.20 for PSP Slim (PSP-2000) TA88v3+ Systems and PSP-3000′s
So if you haven’t got HBL already, grab the latest Half Byte Loader release here.
6.20 TN-A (HEN) Instructions:
- Download the 6.20 TN (Below)
- Connect your PSP to the computer via USB
- Place your PSP in “USB mode“ with the option “USB Connection“
- Right-click on the file you downloaded,
- Choose “Extract Files …”( WinRAR is advised)
- Choose like destination the letter assigned to your PSP from your computer.
- Press OK and wait extraction files,
- Leave the “USB Mode“on your PSP
- In the XMB go to PSP/GAME And start the Patapon 2 demo (DL save game Below) and run Half Byte Loader.
- In the menu of HEN, select HEN
- Wait a few seconds your PSP will reboot!
- You will be automatically returned to the XMB.
- Congratulations, now enjoy your homebrew.
Update: 6.20 TN-A HEN crashing?
PSP Go Owners: Ok my PSP Go works and then later it crashes out on second attempts to load 6.20 HEN. There is a fix it seems. For PSP Go owners, try this in the hbl folder edit the hbl_config.txt and remove this line override_sceIoMkdir=-1 it should then boot dispute displaying a memory leak error.
You can try the TN HEN unofficial patch for PSP-3000 by vflame: TN Hen_UO_vflame.
Some other tips I’ve noticed that have helped users looking at the comments:
- After the HEN is loaded, remove the memory stick, then select “Reset VSH” from the VSH Menu (accessed by pressing select at the XMB). Once the reset has completed, insert the memory stick and run your homebrew. This must be repeated each time you load a new homebrew.
- Disable or remove vMenu for HBL, this is causing issues it seems
- Try changing the hbl_config.txt. Editing or commenting out variables has helped some users
- Try a format and start over fresh with a new install of everything. (Don’t forget to back up your memory first!)
- PSP Go and PSP-2000 TA88v3 users, remove override_sceIoMkdir=-1 from the hbl_config.txt. See if it helps
- Don’t use any plug-ins, keep ms0:/seplugins empty for now as most plug-ins do not work on 6.20 TN HEN anyway.
Or try our forum for help: http://forums.pspslimhacks.com/tutorials/9276-guide-executing-6-20-tn.html
- PS Vita Tv running emulators
- Hello World on firmware 2.60 psvita
- Shantae: Half-Genie Hero coming to Playstation Vita
- One more vhbl exploit for 2.61